Thousands of companies around the world currently utilize internal, external, or a combination of technical and management resources to conduct regulatory compliance audits, inspections, and assessments of their operations with the results being used as one of the company’s many health and safety performance metrics. This highly audience-participative webinar will take participants through a photographic tour of the worst plant in the world’ through an assemblage of photographs of various regulatory compliance issues. As photos are shown, the instructor will quiz participants on the various issues noted and where they might be found in the OSHA regulations. This is Version "2.0” of a successful session presented a few years ago with all new pictures and discussion. It is a one hour version of the 8-hour session that has been presented at local section meetings, AIHce and the Fall Conference since 2013.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Improve their recognition skills for various workplace health and safety hazards and compliance.
- Navigate various OSHA standards, compliance directives, and letters of interpretation.
- Apply various OSHA regulations as they pertain to the topics presented.
- Interpret various regulatory issues.
Presentation Date: 3/12/2024
- Corey Briggs, CIH, CIT, FAIHA