This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Explore the transformative impact of workplace ally training on the OEHS profession. An ally is an individual who actively supports and advocates for marginalized or underrepresented groups to create a more inclusive, equitable, and psychologically safe work environment. In the OEHS field, allyship plays a crucial role in promoting diversity, addressing health and safety disparities, and fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and creativity. This session will uncover the significance of ally training, demonstrating how it enhances the OEHS profession and contributes to the well-being and safety of all employees.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand the concept of workplace allyship in the context of OEHS.
- Recognize the positive impact of ally training on organization culture and safety.
- Learn the skills and strategies for effective allyship in the OEHS profession.
- Cultivate a workplace culture that embraces allyship and diversity.
- Promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing for improved OEHS outcomes.