This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
As an OEHS professional, it is not enough to focus on what to communicate, but also how we communicate. Emotional intelligence is defined as the capacity to be aware of, manage, and express emotions, as well as handle interpersonal relationships. This presentation will provide tools the OEHS professional can use to become more aware of their feelings and emotions, understand the feelings and emotions of others, and manage relationships. Emotional intelligence can be an advocate in the effective handling of disputes, improve decision-making, and improve emotional and mental well-being.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Define Emotional Intelligence and its core components.
- Implement strategies and tools to enhance self-awareness for improved emotional management.
- Utilize various tools to effectively manage and regulate personal emotions.
- Apply techniques and tools to cultivate a better understanding of others' emotions and perspectives.
- Implement strategies and tools to build and manage healthy and productive relationships with others.