NOTE: There were issues with the presenter audio on this webinar that could not be addressed in post-production. The existing recording is available, but we are working with the presenter on the possibility of re-recording the session.
Learn how you can get the most from your smart device and improve your overall efficiency as an environmental health and safety (EH&S) professional!
Over the last several years, we have witnessed the breakneck evolution of the hand-held computer, from basic PDA to smartphone to smart device. A smart device is defined as a small mobile computer, combining copious amounts of data storage with a camera, telephone, GPS, and other technologies.
Based on these enhanced functionalities, many professionals would like to use their smart device for more advanced tasks. This webinar will provide an overview on using a smart device for the EH&S professional, including:
- Document and e-text creation
- Communication technologies
- Data collection
- Apps useful to the EH&S profession
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Manage workflow, documents, projects, and travel
- Develop and utilize data collection and database applications
- Utilize intermediate and advanced features
- Manage your complete EH&S regimen from the palm of your hand Please note that this is not a course on smart device programming nor smart device database development, but a detailed overview of the topics and techniques related to smart device usage.
Presentation Date: 4/19/2022
- Mark Rollins