Reaffirm your commitment to the ethical practices of industrial hygiene by registering for our webinar, Professional Ethics and Practice of Industrial Hygiene.
It is increasingly important to review ethical issues that could lead to legal liabilities, ethical misconduct allegations, or conflicts of interest, to ensure the integrity of our own practice, and serve as a resource to colleagues facing difficult ethical dilemmas.
This webinar will heighten your awareness by using case studies and references from the literature to illustrate the Code of Conduct for the Practice of Industrial Hygiene and its interpretive guidelines. The presenters will also discuss ethical issues associated with emerging areas of practice and consulting, and review ethics code enforcement issues relevant to the industrial hygiene profession. In addition, understanding and taking action to comply in good faith with the Code of Conduct will maintain the CIH as a hallmark for those practicing in the OEHS field.
- Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify professional challenges in ethical behavior
- Understand ABIH’s perspectives on ethics and professional codes
- How to implement a Code of Conduct within the workplace
- Gain an appreciation of the relevance and critical nature of ethical behavior in today’s world
- Identify ethical dilemmas and why they are difficult
- Analyze scenarios to understand ethical challenges and use tools and methodologies to make ethical choices
Live Presentation Date: Thursday, October 14, 2021
Alex Ornstein, CIH
David Roskelley, MSPH, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
Pete Engelbert, DD, CIH, CSP, CHST, CET, CIT, MCI, PCS, SNCS