Presented as part of Virtual Fall 2021 PDC Week
OEHS professionals are faced with ethical decisions which impact the credibility of the profession and worker health and safety. This course reviews the ethical dilemmas potentially faced by OEHS professionals and the decision processes to resolve them.
Upon completion, the participant will be able to:
- Review Code of Ethics from various EOHS certifying bodies including ABIH and BCSP.
- Understand basic processes of ethical thinking.
- Apply Code of Ethics Principles in four Case Studies:
- Case Study 1: The IH consultant & business practice
- Case Study 2: The safety manager & employee exposure
- Case Study 3: The visiting EOHS professional
- Case Study 4: Rooftop evaluation
- Code of Ethics Definitions
- Obligations & Responsibilities
- Ethical Processes
- Case Studies
Live Presentation Date:
Monday, November 8, 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Paul A. Zoubek, CSP, CIH, Zoubek Consulting, LLC, San Diego, CA