Recorded at AIHce EXP 2021
Mergers and Acquisitions are now part of corporate expansions and growth. Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Professionals play a major role during these times. This session will guide SHE professionals on how to: 1) execute a successful relocation safely; 2) face the challenging and ever changing dynamics of a move; 2) manage consolidated SHE regulatory permits; 3) navigate site personnel, chemicals and equipment relocation; 4) manage regulatory inspections at the new site; 5) close and decommission the previous site. There is no one single safety manual to follow during these changes. The goal of this session is to to share this knowledge with fellow SHE professionals who might come across a similar role in their career and help understand the various elements of consolidation of site relocation in detail.
Upon completion of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Manage employee, laboratory equipment and chemicals relocation safely.
- Prepare for decommissioning of old site. â
- Plan to interface with regulatory authorities for a new site.
- Address key aspects of work set up from workstation to laboratory.
- Apply for the necessary EHS permits.
Deepa Kundadka, CIH