Recorded at AIHce EXP 2021
This session will present how artificial intelligence (AI) has been successfully applied to automate sample analysis for air fibers and mold. Essentially, xRapid has replaced the human eye with a microscope and an iPad. Sample analysis is complete in under 90 seconds, reports are automatically generated, images are captured for QC, and accuracy is greater than a human.
Upon completion of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Perform sample analysis in under 90 seconds.
- Use automated PCM analyses.
- Present reporting/findings of analysis upon completion.
- Identify the ease of use for xRfiber and xRmold.
- Evaluate how AI can help scale analysis outputs.
Prof David Mendels, PhD