Recorded at AIHce EXP 2021
This will be an introduction into the types of super batteries used in wind, solar and other alternative energy generation and other applications. The hazards associated with construction, use, and disposal of this emerging technology will be discussed.
Upon completion of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the types of super battery technology in use today.
- Relate super battery technology to more familiar technology.
- Describe where super battery technology is being used in the power industry.
- Evaluate hazards and controls associated with super battery technology.
- Discuss consensus standards and their impact on super battery technology.
David Duncan, CIH CSP CHMM
Elizabeth Thornhill, CSP