Recorded in March 2019, AIHA University’s Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference offers education from AIHA’s Exposure Assessment Strategy Committee. Learn exposure assessment strategies for judgments of exposure prior to and following the collection and interpretation of occupational exposure monitoring data. Learn strategies for effectively and efficiently managing data derived from exposure assessments and monitoring. Get an introduction to exposure modeling as a tool for exposure assessment.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Understand the Exposure Assessment tools from the AIHA Exposure Assessment Strategies Committee (EASC) Toolbox, as well as rudimentary use of the tools and concepts presented in this course to develop and implement an effective exposure assessment strategy program.
- Determine where to find more information and subsequent opportunities for further education and elaboration on other EASC sponsored PDCs.
- Create system requirements for your IH Exposure Data Management Systems.
- Select, apply, and interpret results from appropriate statistical methods for your survey data.
- Understand the basic aspects of uncertainty, variability, and data distributions.
Introductory; Intermediate; Advanced
Billy Bullock, DHSc, MSPH, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
Andrew D. Perkins, MS, CIH, CSP, COHC
Thomas W. Armstrong